You need a freelance software developer for microcontroller units?
Here are some skills, experience and ideas I can contribute…
- C (30 years) , Embedded C (20+ years)
- My emphasis is on register based programming with AVR/PIC and ARM microcontrollers using functional C.
- GCC AVR Toolchain (Windows or Linux)
- GCC ARM Toolchain (Windows or Linux)
- Data protocols: SPI, I²C, U(S)ART, parallel,
- Displays: LCD DOT matrix and graphical (e. g. LCD, TFT, OLED), plenty of experience in driver design.
- Oscillators (Direct Digital Synthesizers of the AD98xx family, Si5351),
- Sensors (analog and digital),
- Analog-Digital-Converters (ADC),
- Digital-Analog-Converters (DAC),
- PWM (DC power control, battery chargers etc.)
- Power drivers, motor drivers etc.,
- Radio modules for ISM applications,
- GPS modules (NMEA)
Other programming languages I have used are
- Visual Basic
- Gambas3 (Linux)
- Microsoft Access (including programming using VBA), SQL
Development of analog and digital electronic circuits
- Radio frequency applications (Two-way radios), power amplifiers
- Test equipment
- SCUBA diving computers
- Systems for telemetric data transfer
- Radio control systems
- Ability to design electronic circuits, build prototypes and perform test procedures.
- Optimization of electronic circuits.
- 30 years experience in usage of electronic test equipment (Oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generators,VTVMs, Multimeters etc.).
- Owner of electronic lab primarily for two-way-radio and electronics design.
- Analytical way of thinking, „top-down“ oriented.
- English: fluent, French: basic.
- Well experienced in fine mechanics.
If you should be interested in cooperation, please drop me a note: webmaster(at)micromaker.de