Peter Baier Microelectronics is a small enterprise based in Rhineland-Pallatinate, Germany. We are specialized in development of electronic designs of medium complexity electronic circuits mainly based on microcontrollers (MCUs) from the STM32 and AVR family.
Our portfolio in brief is:
- Design of electronic circuits in the analog, digital and radiofrequency segment of the market,
- Programming software for the STM32 and AVR MCU families using the “C” programming language,
- Interfacing LCDs, sensors of all kind, motors, power drivers etc. to MCUs,
- Design and production of printed circuit boards (PCBs),
- Production of prototypes,
- Tests and optimization,
For any inquiries please feel free to drop a note to peter(at)micromaker.de or phone 0049-176-34302919.
Besides this website is about science, electronics, microcontrollers and embedded systems programming. It has been created for my OpenSource project work with different types of microcontrollers and electronics over the years. It’s exclusively educational and mainly for people who love to spend their spare time with activities nowadays called making.
I hold a college degree in Physics and English and work as an educator in the STEM-field for a private school in Germany. Besides I am an enthusiastic tinkerer, a technician and work as free-time software developer with open-source projects. My main machines are AVR and STM32/ARM microcontrollers. I started about 20 years ago with an ATMega8.
Topics for Radio Amateurs (like building your own radios and other equipment) can be found on my Amateur Radio pages.
I hope that visitors can draw benefit from this presentation. Have fun making!
AVR/ATmega RISC processors
The C programming language